-->

vendredi 29 novembre 2013

This month

Hello !!!

So what happened this month.. hmmm... well
I took part in the Gurt Art 2013 from Mystele so the most of the time I ve been training...
Here are some examples of what I ve done...






I also made a painting for the Fabulous Mix it Monthly of Piarom

Here it is :)






and I filmed it.. so if you re interested let's go on youtube :)

That's all folks... Happy Thanks giving and see you soon....


5 commentaires:

PiaRom a dit…

Oh my, Pascale this painting really moves my heart....first the crazy beautiful hair / hats emerges out of the other painting beneath...so cool! Then how she holds the childs face... so full of love and emotion!! You are so talented in letting the viewer into your painting, to let them feel the charakters...I looove that ♥♥♥ and so wonderful to make a vid, everyone can follow her arise :) Thank you so much for beeing part of Mix It Monthly again! Big hugs and kisses ♥ Conny

denthe a dit…

Oh, these are all beautiful in their own way! But my favorite is that lovely colourful bird with the crown.

froebelsternchen a dit…

simply amazing artwork! fantastic!

Lorraine a dit…

amazing stuff as usual;)

Renee Stien a dit…

I'm such a fan of your work! I love each and every piece!