-->

dimanche 30 mars 2014

News...

Hi everybody,

I know, already two months since I ve written my last post..
In fact there are a lot of things happening in my life in between and as my hubby found a new job, we are moving back to Paris in 3 months..
Anyway, I still was thinking of you and here are the things have made since January...

Most of my works are about SOUL FOOD Classes, and you know what ? I really do love this community !

So here we are :

Soul Food with Heather Santos





and another lesson later with Heather :)


Soul Food with Jodi Ohl


Soul Food with Mystele Kirkeeng


Jodi Ohl also inspired me a little present for my Valentine :)


And as I needed some calm I ve played with golden leaves.. I m not a very patient person but with golden leaves you need to be patient ;0)






and I also made a video about it.. you can have a look here :






Ok that will be enough for today don't you think :)

Ooh I forgot my SOULFOOD class will be on air at the beginning of April I will revert to you to give you more details..

Thank you so much to be there for me and for your comments.. have a nice week !!!! xoxo

3 commentaires:

Carol a dit…

Fascinating and gorgeous video and art -thanks for posting it!

Lorraine a dit…

lovely art so inspirational...good luck with the move a busy time for you

Peaceful/Paisible a dit…

wouahhhh…love it…thanks sweetheart…soul class, with you ???? sounds great! tell me when...